Introduce mechatronics career
Occupation name: ELECTRONIC MECHANISM (MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT)
Address: House C, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College
Tay Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Phone: 024 3765 3897
Training level: Vocational College, Vocational College
Subjects of enrollment: Graduated from high school, junior high school or equivalent
Degree after graduation: Vocational College, Vocational College
Mechatronics vocational training program, see Here
Mechanical – Electronics is the interdisciplinary integrated science of precision engineering, electronics, control and system thinking in product design and development. This is a very important and indispensable industry in the development of modern science and technology. Mechatronics is not a technological revolution but a product of development, mechatronics makes a big difference when it comes to coordinating existing technologies.
Along with the development of modern technology and machinery, robots are constantly developing in their numbers and capabilities. Robots are increasingly intelligent, taking over the jobs that people cannot perform such as going into the radioactive area, rescuing people in the fire … The future generation is coming to receive robots in the family work. such as house keeping, house cleaning, health monitoring … Each robot has a central processing unit (brain) (today also includes artificial intelligence), impact mechanisms (hands to grip, moving wheel …), and sensing parts (sensors) record stimuli to send to the central processing unit. Robots are a product of Mechatronics
Each industry such as mechanics, electronics, informatics has a solid scientific foundation and creates its own specific products. However, the requirements of the era require higher requirements for how machines operate, requiring machines to be more compact, more flexible, more flexible and smarter. Mechanical engineers cannot make machines smarter, while computer engineers can create artificial intelligence but they don’t know about mechanics, electronic engineers can connect and control. signals, but they cannot connect between artificial intelligence to control mechanical devices. It is this requirement that has formed Mechatronics to create new products that meet the requirements set on the basis of coordinating the existing platforms of each other.
With the ability to understand mechanics, electronics, informatics, and modern technologies … mechatronics engineers put into mechanical products flexible control systems by electronics, and through the system electronics, connecting to information processing systems – artificial intelligence to create a complete product.
In terms of medical contraindications, disability considerations:
This industry needs to use hands to process equipment installation, key programming, need to use the eyes to see the measurement results. So this industry requires:
– Eyes are not too fuzzy
– The hands are capable of typing the keyboard, enough to hold and attach devices together.
In terms of ability, aptitude and personal psychological factor: none (no information available)
Characteristics of professional activities
Employees: automatic production line, automatic machine system, technical technology process,
– Purpose of manufacture – production: create devices (mechanical operation) with high flexibility, intelligence and handling complex operations
– Operational purpose: operating manufacturing systems in a stable / highly efficient way.
Working tools: hardware programming tools, technical technology devices in industrial production systems: PLCs, sensors, compressed air systems, hydraulics, electronics, electricity – electronics, systems system of labor – power transmission
Working conditions: depending on job position and industrial production environment
Content of the industry:
– Mechatronics (Mechatronics) is a new specialty that has been formed recently. Previous technology systems mainly operate on pure mechanical structures coupled with simple control electronic circuits, which operate to meet some basic operations. The strong development of the manufacturing industry requires a high technology flexible, flexible, intelligent than the previous technology, so mechatronics was born.
– Various definitions of Mechatronics have been proposed by many scientists and technology with different views and perspectives. However, one of the most common and acknowledged features of mechatronics is the “associative connection of many fields to create new products with outstanding features”. This synergistic association provides many opportunities and many challenges for the development of mechatronics itself. Or it can be understood in a simple way: mechatronics is basically a complex combination of mechanics, electronics, and informatics.
Features of mechatronics products:
– Any mechatronics product has mechanical parts (frame, wheel, motor …), needs an electric transmission system – receives information, and programs