Introduction of mechanical equipment manufacturing
Occupation name:MANUFACTURING MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT (Mechanical Engineering)
Address: House C, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College
Tay Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Phone: 0983.366.536, 091.5757.900
Training level: Vocational College, Vocational College
Subjects of enrollment: Graduated from high school, junior high school or equivalent
Degree after graduation: Diploma of Vocational College, Intermediate vocational
* TRAINING OBJECTIVES
+ Understand international standards applied in the field of mechanical engineering such as ASME, AWS, JIS, ASTM …
+ Explain some symbols of materials according to international standards and norms, Vietnam standards (TCVN), China, Soviet Union (GOCT), America (SAE, AISI), France (AFNOR), Germany ( DIN), Japan (JIS), UK (BS), ..
+ Indicate the nature and utility of some metal materials, alloys and non-metallic materials commonly used in industry
+ Read the drawings according to ISO standards
+ Knowledge of information technology and application software in the field of mechanical equipment manufacturing
+ Understand application software in design and fabrication simulation
+ Understand the structure and operation principles of some machinery and equipment applied in the manufacturing process
+ Analysis of technical parameters of the process of manufacturing and installing industrial mechanical equipment
+ Presenting the structure diagram, working principles of common and modern mechanical transmission mechanisms.
+ Knowing, developing, forming metal cutting phase, saving materials.
+ Selecting materials and equipment suitable to manufacturing requirements.
+ Remove materials, prepare equipment for production process.
+ Prepare the process of manufacturing mechanical equipment, assembling mechanical products according to technical documents.
+ Knowledge of English communication and technical expertise
+ Knowledge of working environment, safety in work
+ Design is fabricated and installed by drawings
+ Taking stamps, cutting steel sheets, shaped steel with different thickness to ensure requirements;
+ Prepare the process of manufacturing and installing mechanical equipment according to technical requirements
+ Manufacturing steel structure products to ensure technical requirements;
+ Manufacturing products of tanks and tanks to ensure technical requirements;
+ Assembling machine parts, machine parts and systems by using sheet metal, tubes by robots and with the support of machines; hand
+ Perform welding sequences and jobs simultaneously with compliance with current and relevant regulations on safety, health and environmental protection;
+ Perform regular supervision and inspection through the application of current quality control regulations;
+ Perform necessary maintenance jobs for industrial machines, machines, tools …;
+ Coordinating and exchanging working procedures and processes on construction sites;
+ Coordinate the work at the factory or works
Mechanical equipment manufacturing industry is fully equipped with modern equipment and workshops to best serve teaching and learning.
– Group of equipment for welding and sheet metal processing: Automatic welding robot, welding equipment, welding quality inspection of Europe.
– Group of precision mechanical equipment: CNC lathe, CNC milling, CNC punching
* APPLICATION SCOPE OF THE MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Mechanical equipment manufacturing industry is applied in the categories of industry: Lifting equipment, Manufacturing tanks in industry; Manufacture of conveyor belts, Manufacture of ventilation systems; Manufacturing elevator structure; Manufacturing chemical preparation systems, …
Fabrication of silo
Manufacture of ventilation systems
Manufacture dust collection system
Assembling machine system
* JOB OPPORTUNITIES
After finishing manufacturing mechanical equipment at Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College, you can:1. Working at foreign corporations such as HYUNDAI; TOYOTA, …
3. Working at maintenance and repair centers of mechanical machinery systems
4. Trading in equipment, machinery and mechanical materials
5. Ability to provide training and technical guidance on precision mechanical machining, sheet metal welding and machining in vocational training schools and centers.
6. Direct labor in mechanical manufacturing plants, motorcycles, cars, mechanical construction projects (Technician)
7. Self-employment, self-employed company, Mechanical equipment manufacturing factory
8. Manage and organize the production process at factories and works (Supervisor)
9. Product quality inspection according to technical standards (QC Inspector)