2nd floor, Building B, Hanoi Vocational College of High Technology
Tay Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Phone: 0988.649.933; 0243 765 3906
Facebook: Visit Here
Students can choose:
- Study the whole Korean program at Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College
- Learn the whole program in Korea
- Learn 50% at school and 50% in Korea to get a Diploma in Automotive Technology
Admission requirements: Graduated from high school and equivalent; Graduated from lower secondary school (finish level 2) to study 3-year vocational secondary school.
Dean: PhD. Le Danh Quang
In the world, countries with developed automobile industry are very developed countries such as: England, Germany, France, America, Japan, Korea ... These countries pay special attention to the automotive industry. because the demand for cars is very large. In Vietnam, the Government has chosen this as an industry that needs investment and development. Thus, the demand for automobile exploitation and use in Vietnam is increasing even more.
Currently, in Vietnam, there are many automobile assembly plants such as TOYOTA, HONDA, FORD, HUYNDAI, MECERDES ... Besides, there are many service centers, GARA repairing cars. Therefore, the demand for skilled labor force and professional skills is particularly high.
FUNCTION AND MISSON
The Faculty of Automotive Technology follows the service function of the Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College, which is the training of technical workers with the qualification of Vocational College, Vocational Intermediate and Vocational Training; consulting and introducing jobs after training; scientific research and technology transfer; develop automotive services.
With the above functions and responsibilities, after enrollment and in the training process, the Faculty of Automotive Technology trains and helps students achieve:
- Consciousness, professional behavior
- Good professional knowledge
- Skill proficient
- Confident, flexible and standard communication skills.
- TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- With over 70% of learning time is practice on modern equipment, new cars, smart cars.
- Learned and practiced at Toyota Vietnam, Ford Vietnam, service centers of automobile firms …
- Professional and modern environment; enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated teachers.
- Understand the tasks, structures and working principles of details and components in cars.
- Knowledge of sequence of assembly, inspection, maintenance and repair of damage of Engine, Chassis, Electrical system - Automobile Electronics ...
-Have knowledge of testing equipment, guesses, measuring devices.
- To support the acquisition of professional knowledge in automotive technology and production management organization, there are also some basic knowledge: Technical drawing, Engineering mechanics, Electrical - Electronic components, Materials materials, assembly and measurement tolerances, AutoCAD drawing, pneumatic - hydraulic technology, welding technology, informatics, foreign languages, organization and production management ...
2.2. Job skills
- Proficiently dismantling, inspecting and repairing damaged engines, underbody systems, electric systems on cars
- Proficiently using modern equipment to verify and guess errors on cars
- Ability to run an automobile assembly or repair workshop
- Ability to act as a teacher of automotive technology practice in vocational schools and centers
- Build industrial style and communication skills.
Faculty of Automotive Technology is fully equipped with modern equipment and workshops to best serve teaching and learning.
- Group of equipment for automotive repair diagnosis: Engine diagnostic system, engine error scanner.
- Model equipment group: Practical equipment for mechatronics, gasoline engine, diesel engine, gearbox, clutch, brake, air conditioner ...
- Group of tools: full tools to carry out assembly, repair cars.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
After finishing Automotive Technology in accordance with the Korean program at Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College, you can:
- Working at companies designing, manufacturing and assembling motor vehicles (domestic and foreign).
- Working at automobile maintenance and repair centers of brands (TOYOTA, FORD, HONDA, SUZUKI, MAZDA ...) and automobile repair garages.
- Trading in equipment, spare parts for cars and motorcycles
- Transport service enterprises (vehicle system management, technical management, repair ...)
- Ability to train and provide technical guidance on cars in vocational training schools and centers.
- Can work at registration centers, auto insurance.
- Working in companies producing auto parts, mechanical enterprises and other types of businesses.
- Self-employment, self-employed repair centers for cars and motorcycles ...
* Commit to 100% of qualified students with jobs *