[video width="1920" height="1080" mp4="http://hht.edu.vn/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/HHT-Tiên-phong-trong-đào-tạo-nghề-chất-lượng-cao-30s.mp4" autoplay="true"][/video]
ENROLLMENT AND EMPLOYMENT CENTER
Hanoi Vocational College of High Technology
- Name: Enrolment and Employment Center;
- Short name: EEC;
- Address: 1st Floor - Building A, Hanoi Vocational College of High Technology (Tay Mo Ward - Nam Tu Liem District - Hanoi City)
- Telephone: 024 3765 3568; 024 3765 3962; Fax: 024 3765 3962.
M.S. Nguyen Yen Thang
Nguyen Minh Phuong
Nguyen Thi Thuong
Nguyen Trong Tung
Tel: : 0243.7653568
M.A. Phi Thi Hang Nga
Vu Thi Van Anh
Pham Thi Hong Ngoc
The Center for Admissions and Employment is a unit directly under Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College, which functions to advise the Rector on organizing and managing enrollment and job creation activities, including : Organizing the implementation and management of the enrollment of the formal, medium and short-term training systems; Business relations; internship for students; labor export; study abroad; Communication, counseling on enrollment - career guidance; Training services and associated production activities; International cooperation of the University.
- Develop plans and submit to the Principal to approve the plan and act as a focal point to carry out the annual and regular enrollment, enrollment, and regular enrollment of the University;
- Acting as the focal point to organize the enrollment and career counseling in all types of school training;
2.2. Business Relationship - International cooperation:
- Advising the Board of Directors on the contents of international cooperation: Planning, organizing, managing and reporting periodically activities related to international cooperation; Planning and coordinating activities of international cooperation projects; Management of outbound and inbound visits related to international.
- Acting as a focal point to build cooperative relationships with businesses, organizations and individuals for training, internship and student support activities;
- Search and mobilize scholarship funds for students to study and cultural activities - arts, sports and social activities for the community.
- Organizing short-term refresher courses according to the Center's capabilities and social needs, suitable to the training fields of the University.
- Organize the employment consultancy for students, job introduction, labor supply for enterprises, labor export and state agencies that need:
- Coordinate with companies and enterprises to recruit jobs for students, including full-time and part-time jobs.
- Regular information for students about the labor market, the demand for recruitment of enterprises and recruitment requirements to help students have necessary preparation steps to meet the requirements of the labor market upon graduation.
- Coordinate with the Faculty of student management to organize for students to practice, practice, access the actual working environment at enterprises and state agencies.
- Coordinate with companies and enterprises to teach practical knowledge to specialized students of the school, enhance practical knowledge for students and optimize the application of knowledge learned in solving situations. practical situations.
- Organizing for students to participate in exchange sessions, career orientation, job introduction fairs.
- Implement the reporting regime of the Center activities regularly and unexpectedly at the request of the University.
- Fully implement the clerical regime, store records, documents, transaction documents according to the regulations of the State and the University and documents related to the operation of the Center.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
HHT Student Job Festival 2019
2.3. Other tasks:
- Implement the reporting regime of the Center's activities regularly and irregularly according to the school's regulations.
- Fully implement the clerical regime, store records, documents and transaction documents according to the regulations of the State, the School and the Center.
- Perform other duties assigned by the school.