Introduction of industrial electric profession
Profession: Industrial Electricity (Electrical – Electronics Faculty)
House D, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College
Tay Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Phone: 024 3765 3904
Admissions: Graduated from high school or equivalent, Graduated from junior college or equivalent.
Degree after graduation: Diploma of Vocational College, Intermediate vocational.
Training time: 0 3 years (for vocational colleges), 2 years (for vocational secondary schools).
Summary of the training program:
The course program includes the basic contents of information technology, foreign languages, physical education, law, defense and security education. Basic knowledge of electricity and electronics: theory of electrical circuits, basic electronics, electrical engineering drawing, electrical materials, electric tools;specialized knowledge: household electrical appliances, electrical measurement, electrical machines, power supply, electrical equipment, PLC, specialized small-scale programming, digital, cold engineering, pneumatic electric control, sensor technology, electric drive, power electronics, digital, microcontroller.
The training program includes the following contents :
– General subjects (according to regulations of Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs)
– Basic subjects
– Specialized subjects
– Graduation internship
The main jobs students graduate can do:
a. Main tasks:
– Construction, installation, repair, maintenance of civil and industrial lighting network.
– Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances such as rice cookers, electric irons, electric fans, all kinds of voltage stabilizers …
– Operating, repairing, maintaining and wrapping new types of electric motors with 3 phase and 1 phase, transformers.
– Operating, repairing and maintaining 1-phase and 3-phase AC generators.
– Construction, installation, repair and maintenance of electrical circuits in machine tools.
– Programming, connecting, automatic control using PLC, microprocessor, compressed air – electric pneumatic.
– Install, connect, control types: sensors, inverters, inveter, servo motor controller.
b. Request results to perform the main tasks:
– Determine the installation location of electrical equipment on the ground plan.
– Synthesis of all electrical switchgear for protection and consumption, to choose the feasible plan.
– Organizing teams, construction teams, acceptance of items and work according to technical requirements. – Implementing quality testing of materials and electrical equipment in accordance with the process, rules, data processing and export results of experimental reports, complete and accurate.
– Management of lighting projects, distribution cabinets in industry and civil use according to schedule and technical requirements.
– Programming, connecting, automatic control using PLC, microprocessor, compressed air – electro-pneumatic for a simple and complex production line.
Requirements on knowledge, skills, attitudes and other behaviors of graduates:
After completing this training program, learners are able to:
a. About knowledge:
– Presentation of the structure and principle diagram of electronic components used in industry, electric tools, household electrical appliances, synchronous and asynchronous electric machines.
– Read and analyze electric drawings in civil construction works, and in machine tools.
– Presenting knowledge of power supply system, transmission, distribution and power consumption system, lightning protection system.
– Presenting knowledge of transformers, synchronous and asynchronous electric machines, electric control devices.
– Presenting knowledge of compressed air – electric pneumatic in automation system.
– Presenting knowledge of contact control techniques, PLC programming techniques, minor programming topics, microprocessor techniques
– Presenting knowledge about automatic control, inverter, inverter, Servo transmission mechanism.
b. About skills:
– Proficiently using all kinds of electric measuring tools, electrician kit.
– Repairing, maintaining and wrapping new household electrical appliances such as electric rice cooker, electric iron, electric fan …
– Deployment, construction and maintenance of civil and industrial lighting works according to the design drawings.
– Installation of electric tools, repair and maintenance of control cabinets in simple machine tools and production lines.
– Operating, repairing, maintaining and wrapping new types of 3-phase, 1-phase asynchronous electric motors and small-capacity transformers.
– Operating, repairing and maintaining single-phase and three-phase alternating generators.
– Programming control of PLC, compressed air – electric programmable controller.
– Present properly and repair common failures in the basic automatic control system.
– Check and evaluate the quality of instruments and electrical equipment before putting them into use and operation.
c. Regarding attitude:
– Having a sense of civic responsibility, having proper attitude and professional ethics, being ready to accept tasks.
– Recognize the need for lifelong learning.
– There are methods of scientific work, know how to analyze and solve new problems in the field of industrial and civil electricity
– Having the ability to carry out the assigned work, relating to the field of intermediate-level electronics and telecommunications.
– Dynamic, confident, progressive in work, cooperative, friendly, modest in relationships.
– Self-responsibility for the quality of work results, products undertaken by them according to standards and partly responsible for the results of work and products of groups and groups.
– Industrial style, safety for people and equipment.
d. About foreign languages:
– English proficiency equivalent to Toeic 350.
– Read and understand part of specialized English materials.
e. About informatics:
– ICDL standard computerization; Proficiently using popular application software such as Word, Excel …
– Effectively exploit Internet resources to serve professional purposes.
f. About soft skills:
– Teamwork skills.
– Presentation skills.
– Communication skill.
– Planning skills.
– Decision-making skills.
Position and ability to work after graduation:
– Small and medium-sized workshops and factories in industrial electricity.
– Low voltage transformer stations and distribution stations.
– Ability to hold the position of chief technical officer of a small or medium-sized workshop or enterprise.
– Ability to directly run a construction, maintenance and installation of electrical systems for apartments and high-rise buildings.
– Ability to operate, maintain, repair a technology line in the field of automation.
– Ability to participate in design and construction for a power supply system for small and medium enterprises and enterprises.
– Ability to study and improve after graduation:
– Ability to self-study and learn in the working environment to improve the level of professional and professional knowledge to meet the needs of society and in accordance with the process of industrialization, modernization and international integration. of the country.
– After graduation, learners can transfer to University.
g. Output certificates:
|CC 1||Labor safety and industrial hygiene (5S)|
|CC 2||Electrical facilities|
|CC 3||Installing civil power system|
|CC 4||Installation of industrial electricity system|
|CC 5||Installation & control of intelligent electrical system|
|CC 6||PLC programming control|