House K1, K2, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College
Tay Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Phone: (024) 3765 3906
The Dormitory Center has the function of advising and helping the Principal organize and manage all activities taking place in the dormitory area and administer all jobs related to the dormitory operations such as accommodation and living arrangements. and students’ after-school study … to ensure a safe and secure boarding school for students.
Tasks and powers
– Organize the arrangement of accommodation, living and study of boarding students in the dormitory to ensure science and facilitate the management and study of students; ensuring security, hygiene, safety and prevention of social evils.
– Combining with local authorities and relevant units in the school to handle or propose to the higher level to handle violations of rules, regulations on KTX or violating the law in students.
– Coordinate with the Student Affairs Department to receive and manage students in the dormitory in accordance with the conditions and standards set by the school. Combining with local organizations to manage temporary and temporary absence for students in accordance with regulations.
– Plan and open a monitoring book for managing boarding students at the University dormitory.
– Using and exploiting all assets and facilities of KTX effectively. Repair, maintenance and upgrading of KTX facilities when needed
– Cooperate with Union – Association organizations to organize healthy entertainment activities for students in the dormitory.
– Incorporate local police to effectively implement measures to protect political security, safety and order in the residential area, protect assets and lives of students. Organize regular cleaning of epidemic room for students.
– Propagating and mobilizing students to maintain general hygiene in the dormitory.
– Guide students to comply with regulations on dormitories, boarding student regulations; voluntarily carry out self-study, research to improve the quality of training.