We are always proud of the goal of being affirmed through the graduated training courses: training people to develop comprehensively and have good moral qualities; Apply and practice immediately the knowledge learned to serve the interests of themselves and the community.
Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College (Transaction name in English: College of High Technology; abbreviated as HHT) – key project to welcome the 1000th anniversary of Thang Long Hanoi, is a training facility created public directly under Hanoi People’s Committee, established under Decision No. 808 / QD – LDTBXH June 25, 2009 of the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. The school is a vocational training establishment invested by the Hanoi People’s Committee to build synchronously, leading modern equipment in the country and region, in order to train high-quality human resources for Hanoi capital and the region. Northern key economy.
The school has been planned to make key investment by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the General Department of Vocational Training to become a high – quality and international-standard school by 2018. To build a school to become a Research – Applied Center – Transfer of prestigious technology in the country and the region, strengthen international cooperation, attach importance to linking with businesses to well implement motto “each lesson is 1 public – each module is a product “,” teaching theory associated with practice “,” training combined with scientific research and making products “, effectively resolving employment for students after graduating.
IMPORTANT HISTORY OF HISTORY
- June 25, 2009: Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College was established under Decision No. 808/ QD – BLDTBXH signed by the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- July 14, 2010: Chairman of Hanoi City People’s Committee signed Decision No. 3818 / QD – UBND, approving the Charter of Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College. September 15, 2010: Vocational College Hanoi High Technology held a ribbon-cutting ceremony and attached the sea The key project welcomed the 1000-year celebration of Thang Long – Hanoi.
- July 7, 2011: According to Decision No. 826 / QD – LDTBXH of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on the approval of key occupations and the school selected key occupations to support investment in the National Target Program. In the period of 2011 – 2015, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College was selected and planned to become an international-standard vocational training unit.
- September 15, 2011: Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College held a ribbon-cutting ceremony to launch and launch the Information Center – Library, functional unit directly under the school, as a storage and exchange place. Information and service for readers to study, teach and learn.
- On September 10, 2012, the Principal signed Decision No. 324 / QD – CDNCNC on the establishment of the Website Management and Editorial Board, functioning to advise and help the Principal in the field of editorial, post and administration. website content
- October 2012: The school established 03 new units: Information Technology Center, Dormitory Center, Center for Admissions and Business Relations.
- November 10, 2013: The school cut the inauguration band and put into operation the Incubation and Technology Transfer Center (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering).
- November 10, 2013: Under the cooperation with Megazone Company (Korea) – The leading company in designing and programming Website of the country of kimchi country, the school organized the inauguration and approval of the ribbon. Megazone (Faculty of Information Technology) – put into operation of HHT Information Technology Center.
- January 24, 2014: Vice Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee – Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc signed Decision No. 673 / QD – UBND on approving the planning of vocational colleges, vocational secondary schools and teaching centers. Hanoi city occupation to 2020, orientation to 2030. In particular, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College is selected for Hanoi People’s Committee to invest and plan to reach international standards by 2028.
- March 3, 2014: Establishing a Center for Testing and Quality Assurance under Decision No. 86 / QD – CDNCNC of the Rector of Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College.
- March 3, 2014: Merged the Library Information Center under the Administrative Organization Department according to Decision No. 90 / QD – CDNCNC of the Rector of Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College.
- March 3, 2014: Merged the Center for Enrollment and Enterprise Relations under the Training Department under Decision No. 83 / QD – CDNCNC of the Rector of Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College.
- April 15, 2014: Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College established the Faculty of Beauty Care and was the first vocational training institution in the country, which was allowed by the General Department of Vocational Training to pilot training at two levels. Degree: Vocational College and Vocational College.
- On May 23, 2014, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam signed Decision No. 761 / QD – TTG approving the Scheme: “Developing high quality vocational schools by 2020”. Accordingly, Hanoi High – Tech Vocational College is one of 40 schools selected for planning.
- October 16, 2014: The school cooperates with Yeoju Institute of Technology (Korea) to cut the inauguration tape and officially put into operation the Korean Language Center (Faculty of Foreign Languages).
- April 9, 2015: Principal of Asiacharm school signed Decision No. 192 / QD – CDNCNC on consolidating 02 Centers (Information Technology Center under the Faculty of Information Technology) and (Letter Information Center) The Institute belongs to the Department of Administrative Organization), which is a single Center: Information Technology Center – Library under the Faculty of Information Technology.
- On April 10, 2015, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College established the Project Management Department directly under the school according to Decision No. 207 / QD – CDNCNC signed by the Principal of the school.
Thus, up to now, Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College has:
+ 07 Faculties and Faculties for training: Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical – Electronics, Faculty of Beauty Care, Faculty of Basic Science and Faculty of Foreign Languages
+ 02 centers under the school: Center for Testing and Quality Assurance; Dormitory center
+ 07 Divisions and 01 Functional Division: Training Department, Administrative Organization Department, Finance and Accounting Department, Office of Student Students, Administration Department, Department of Scientific Management – International Cooperation, Office of Administration project management; Website Editorial and Administration Board.
+ 05 Centers under the unit: Information Technology Center – Library (under the Department of Information Technology), Information Technology Center HHT – Megazone (under the Faculty of Information Technology), Incubation Center and Technology transfer (in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering), Center for Application and Technology Transfer (under the Faculty of Electrical – Electronics), Center for Korean Language (Department of Foreign Languages).