Notice of admission to the German apprenticeship program
Hanoi High-Tech Vocational College is a public training institution directly under the Hanoi People’s Committee. The school has been approved the school investment project to become a high-quality school of international standards by 2020. With the desire to bring more real values for school students, improve the quality of training and bring more outstanding advantages when students complete the study program and participate in the labor market, the school has promoted international cooperation programs in training high quality human resources to create learning opportunities – opportunities Jobs for students. The school announces enrollment for the German Study Abroad program – Tourist hotel chef.
Vocational training is an extremely popular form of dual training in Germany, along with gaining theoretical knowledge at vocational schools, students will be able to participate in practice and internship at businesses, Related operation facilities. This work not only helps students accumulate practical experience right in the training process but also creates a premise and opportunity for students to develop their potentials and advantages to meet their expectations. and requirements set by employers.
Studying in Germany nowadays is very diversified so that students can choose such as: Chef – hotel tourism, nursing … ..
+ Free 100% tuition exemption for 3-year vocational training in Germany
+ Salary training from 700 – 1200 Euro / month (depending on career)
+ Salary after graduation 2700 Euro / month
+ Get timely support in the process of studying and working in Germany
+ Working overtime up to 20 hours / week with an attractive income of EUR 500 – 700 / month.
+ Ensure 100% employment right after graduation, enjoy the labor regime as German, minimum income of 3500 EUR / month.
+ Opportunities for permanent settlement.
Admissions: For students, students, from 18 years old – 28 years old
☑️ Exit: September 2019
Cầu Requirements: Graduated high school or above, preferably candidates who already know German
☑️ Guarantee B1 pass by free exam preparation at school
☑️ Extremely preferential exit fees
· Original passport
· Health certificate
· Judicial calendar No. 1 original (Please at the provincial judicial office)
· Original High School Diploma
· Graduation certificate, Intermediate / High school / University transcript (if any)
· Confirm the original working time (if any)
· Certificate of German proficiency B1
· Take photos according to the regulations of the German Embassy
· Processing records quickly, fully, accurately, saving time
· No difficulties in procedures and procedures for financial proof
· Not interviewed at the Embassy
· Fast visa approval time, from 4 to 6 weeks. 100% guaranteed visa.